In this artice we will critically analyze all social media channels which can
LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs.
On LinkedIn there are a number of small scales and large scale businesses, who run their channels on LinkedIn so, it is best for b2b business and the main users on LinkedIn are professionals, who are a job seeker.
If you have a large number of followers on your LinkedIn pages then you can easily create awareness about your product and services, and drive them to your website and sell your product and services to them.
How much do LinkedIn ads cost?
How much do LinkedIn ads cost?
The amount you pay to advertise on LinkedIn is up to you. You can get started with any budget and stop your ads at any time. LinkedIn ads are sold through an auction. When you run ads, you compete with other advertisers who want to reach a similar target audience.
We rank LinkedIn as no.1 for product sale because of users on LinkedIn are professional.
Official website: https://www.linkedin.com
Twitter is an American online news and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”. Tweets were originally restricted to 140 characters, but on November 7, 2017, this limit was doubled for all languages except Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
The users on twitter are mainly celebrities, public figure and politician.
The main benefit of twitter for marketing is it’s trending feature, You can easily engage large number audience using this trending feature and it cost you zero.
Tweet about your product and services using trending keywords and drive audience to your website.
We rank Twitter as No.2 of it’s trending feature.
Official website: https://twitter.comFollow us @nuhraan_pk
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and launched in October 2010.
The main users of Instagram are artist, models and celebrities.
Advertising on Instagram
You can create ads from Instagram once you’ve converted your account to a business profile. In addition to creating ads on Instagram, you can also use Facebook tools to create ads that appear on Instagram.
There are three ways to run ads that appear on Instagram:
- Create ads directly from Instagram. Once you convert your profile to a business profile, you’ll be able to promote posts and stories from your Instagram Account.
- Create ads from your Facebook Page. If you manage a Facebook Page, you can link an Instagram account to that Page. When you create promotions from your Page, your ads can appear on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create ad campaigns in Ads Manager. If you’re familiar with Facebook’s advertising, Ads Manager provides comprehensive tools to create your ads and you can select Instagram as a placement.
Each of these tools can be used to create ads on Instagram. Before creating ads, you should convert your profile to a business profile and connect it to a Facebook Page you manage to make the most of our business tools.
The think which makes instagram unique from others is it’s short video and stories feature.
You can create a short video about your products and services and engage more target audience.
You can add stories about your products and services and drive audience to your website using swipe function.
Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company. It is based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes .
The features which makes Facebook unique are:
- Events: You can easily schedule the event on your facebook page and engage more people about your event.
- Live streaming: Through this option, you can easily connect with your customers. Describe the features of your product on a live session. It will help you answer the question of your customers on a live session.
If we analyze users of Facebook, the users are very broad and if your target market is broad, then it will help you to engage more audience about your product.